lundi 16 juin 2008

La FRise


quelques photos de l'expo à Grenoble !
Allez manger à la Frise, c'est tres bon, bonne ambiance et le patron Gilles est tres sympa.

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

Anonyme a dit…

moi je vous recommande le tatare de saumon !
Ça claque ton expo, la-bas !

Chris (de gre)

Anonyme a dit…

euh "tartare" je voulais dire pas "tatare"

Anonyme a dit…

Ben je savais pas moi qui avait une expo à Grenoble !!!!
Sinon de Marseille, je serais venue.
J'essaierais de ne pas rater la prochaine.

Bisous
Chris du Sud

Anonyme a dit…

Et depuis Juin 2008.
????????????????

Vikky Thakur a dit…

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me. If you have time you can check Apple Gift Card

anthony a dit…

Where did you find information about the positive site, this post? I just read some articles on your website, and I really like your style. Thank you for the millions and keep working effectively. And also found Psn Codes Generator